Welcome

Welcome to Vicarage Quilts - thank you for visiting.

I offer several services: longarm quilting, patchwork and appliqué workshops and small items made to commission. In the past I've also made quilts to commission as well as Church or School banners for Walking Days and permanent display.

Please visit the pages listed on the right hand side to find out more and email me with any queries.

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Jan's Indigo Quilt


 

Jan made this quilt for her son who runs marathons - he must be mad!  The star centres look a little full and puffy because Jan is going to handquilt in them so I left them unquilted.

 

You can see the quilting better on the back.  It is just a simple ribbon meander - the ribbon is supposed to tie in with the marathon running - I hope he has a happy 40th and enjoys his quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment