Welcome

Welcome to Vicarage Quilts - thank you for visiting.

I offer several services: longarm quilting, patchwork and appliqué workshops and small items made to commission. In the past I've also made quilts to commission as well as Church or School banners for Walking Days and permanent display.

Please visit the pages listed on the right hand side to find out more and email me with any queries.

Saturday 13 April 2013

Waste not, want not...


This is what I made my hubby for his Easter present.


I made it with some gorgeous green silk and scraps left over from the St. Elphin’s banner (which is finished,  but not handed over yet – I’ll post about it when I’ve given it to the school.)


Can you tell what it is yet? 


Does this help?  (Remember I'm 'Vicarage Quilts', and Vicars live in Vicarages...)


Yup, it's a stole, green for use in Ordinary time.  I can't show you a picture of it in use because we're still in the Easter season, and himself is prone to pulling funny faces on photographs anyway - (some of the wedding photos looked like I'd married Wallace from Wallace and Gromit, although that may have been due to the inordinate amount of time you have to spend smiling whilst getting married...)


Lovely, lovely colours.


Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thats gorgeous he will be the envy of all the other clergy!

    ReplyDelete