Welcome

Welcome to Vicarage Quilts - thank you for visiting.

I offer several services: longarm quilting, patchwork and appliqué workshops and small items made to commission. In the past I've also made quilts to commission as well as Church or School banners for Walking Days and permanent display.

Please visit the pages listed on the right hand side to find out more and email me with any queries.

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Holiday sewing


The Whit holiday was very productive.  I've custom quilted two customer quilts.  One is going in a show in July so I can't show you that yet, and the other is still on the frame with two rows of ends tied off and buried and the other three rows still waiting - pictures to follow if my customer doesn't mind! 

I've made some more bits and bobs for Donna's shop too.  Four lengths of bunting...


...and age / lettered brooches, but this time on cards.  In the supermarket a couple of weeks ago I saw a lady doing her shopping, wearing a 'Birthday Girl' brooch, and had to restrain myself from accosting her excitedly and telling her I'd made it - why I should be surprised that someone out there would have something of mine, when I know full well they're for sale at Donna's, I really don't know!


I'm back at work now so productivity might dip but I'll be back soon to let you know how this coming weekend's workshop has gone!

1 comment:

  1. The bunting looks gorgeous and i love the cards/brooches, very excited to see someone with your stuff on, its only happened to me once but it does give you a thrill!

    ReplyDelete