Welcome

Welcome to Vicarage Quilts - thank you for visiting.

I offer several services: longarm quilting, patchwork and appliqué workshops and small items made to commission. In the past I've also made quilts to commission as well as Church or School banners for Walking Days and permanent display.

Please visit the pages listed on the right hand side to find out more and email me with any queries.

Monday 28 October 2013

Appliqué cushion workshop


We had another workshop here at the weekend, which reminded me that I'd not blogged about the previous one - oops!  In September three clever ladies spent a day at the Vicarage and went home having made an appliqué cushion top, quilted the top, and learnt how to insert a zip concealed behind a decorative flap on the back of the cushion.  They all went home with a nice squishy cushion and feelings of accomplishment!


 Mena...


 ...Barbara...


...and Gill all looking suitably pleased!

I'm re-running last Saturday's workshop this Saturday too, for a couple of participants who were on holiday, so when I've got everyone's pictures I'll do a post about that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment